The Indian government mandates the following types of industries to comply with the Factory Act of 1948.
• Factories with at least ten employees and consumer power
• Hazardous substances
• Non-hazardous items
• Factories with a minimum of 20 employees that consume no electricity
For the Factory License, you’ll need the following documents.
The following is a list of the documents you will require:
• Form No. 2 must be completely filled out and signed.
• Fees according to the fee structure if a director or partner resolution nominates one of them to function as the occupier is in place.
• All factories with at least 50 employees must have a health and safety policy.
• Authenticated copy of a recognised authority’s stability certificate.